Move from aimless thinking to significant living
“We are products of our past, but we don't have to be prisoners of it.” Rick Warren
So many people are prisoners of their past and therefore never realise their own design and purpose in life. This is the power of negative programming in our thinking.
A new, clear way of thinking is needed to be able to discover our inherent potential from God’s perspective. In this course I will help you to see a C.L.E.A.R. way to reset your mind and launch you into a life of significance.
This process is based on five pillars:
- Commitment: Embracing the right values, goals and life statements.
- Legacy: Grasping the challenge to influence and lead courageously, deeper and wider than your own generation.
- Establishing: Cementing new thinking patterns based on personal design and not in reaction to fear-factors on the outside.
- Attitude: Securing the right attitude to determine success and fulfilment in life.
- Relationships: Learning to strengthen the bonds with the three primary relationships in life - God, people and nature.
C.L.E.A.R. THINKING - MOVE FROM AIMLESS THINKING TO SIGNIFICANT LIVING
Get started now!
Trevor is a missionary and church planter working with Every Nation. He has ministered in over ten nations in Europe, Asia, Africa and America. He was born and raised in South Africa, lived in England for nine years and is currently living in Belgium with his wife Yvette and their four children where he is the senior pastor of Every Nation Church Gent.